- Commercial Pilot License
The course will take 10 weeks if full time, 5 months if part time (3 lessons a week).
- A minimum of 200 hours total flight time and 100 hours Pilot in Command time including 20 hours cross-Country
- All previous flight time counts toward the Commercial Pilot course
- Time Building may be required to reach the required time
- The Commercial course consists of 65 hours of flight training and 40 hours of ground school. The break-down includes a Night Endorsement and VFR-over-the-Top.
- 35 hours of dual instruction:
- 10 hours of advanced dual instruction including at least 5 hours of cross-country
- 20 hours of instrument time
- 5 hours dual night
- 30 hours of solo flight time
- 25 hours of general practice, including airwork, and radio communication
- 5 hours solo night
- Straight line cross-country of at least 300 nautical miles with landings at 3 airports other than the departure airport
- A minimum of 80 hours of ground school. Including instruction on Air Law, Meteorology, Navigation, and General Knowledge
- A Transport Canada Written and Flight test is required